6.6.09

Welcome to the blog

Hello and welcome to Redheadfashionista, my new blog. On this blog I intend to continue my efforts in fashion and beauty journalism, efforts that were begun at university and which I loved and contributed to consistently during my three years there.
So what do I intend to do with this blog? Well, as those of you who know me will know, I have been keen on fashion for quite a long time. My DVD collection is populated by Sex and the City and Gossip Girl, I love reading Sophie Kinsella and Lauren Weisenberger, and as for my wardrobe? It's chock full of every beautiful, wearable and just damn fantastic item I find on the high street, from my gladiator heeled sandals from Topshop to my beloved Ted Baker leather jacket, from my collection of long t-shirts to my precious Karen Millen dress. One day I will own William Tempest, McQueen, Chanel and Louboutin (if he ever makes heels that I can walk in!) but for now I'm working every and any look I can find.
And in my quest to find my true style, I invite you to join me. I will endeavour to keep my blog updated as often as I can with photos and details of the outfits I try, where I get my inspiration, and what's happening in the world from which I draw it. Whether it's just a picture of a particular star in a truly amazing dress, or a fully fledged feature on why I think jumpsuits are the way of the future, I aim to continue producing the writing that I enjoyed doing so much at university.
So pop by every so often, whether to laugh at me in my strange outfits, see what I think of the latest trend for hats, or give YOUR opinion on the latest celebrity outfit!
See you all soon.
RedHeadFashionista

1 comment:

  1. Love the look - and that is just the site - haven't even begun to explore the site - well done.

    ReplyDelete