3.9.09

What's All The Fuss About? Christopher Kane

Yes he's the toast of the town. Yes he's already a made name. But with the recent influx of articles on Mr Kane I thought I had to check him out a bit more.
So I found these photos of his pre-collection - http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/designers_details.asp?DesignerID=69
Wow. I loves it.
And let's not forget his fabulous animal-print t-shirts, inspired by nature but far more of a standout than your common-or-garden leopard print dress. His collection for Topshop, featuring a t-shirt dress with a crocodile printed on the front, is gonna be HUGE!
Yet, ironically, will probably only look good on a size 6. Bummer.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, great username! Plus redheads are amazing!

    Christopher Kane's designs are truly amazing. Although I don't think I could pull off his pieces with animal photos, they are incredible.

    ReplyDelete