9.12.09

My life is complete - Gossip Girl fashion

Like everyone else, I sat glued to the TV for Gossip Girl, to see Lady Gaga's performance, and to see the aftermath of last week's threesome.
But, for me, the most exciting bit of the episode came in the form of Jenny, as per usual, and, as per usual, her outfit choice. Now, I don't have a picture of her in it, but I do have....


Yes! She wore a dress THAT I OWN! A PIECE OF MY WARDROBE WAS ON GOSSIP GIRL!
See what I mean when I say my life (and that of many other fashionistas who can't afford high end) is complete.
Excuse the gormless goth expression - believe it or not, I was dashing off to church. Yes, this was my idea of carol service-appropriate attire. (I left the black lippie - Mac in Cyber - at home though. I'm really into gold lippie atm.)
I also love the boots I'm wearing - good ol' Office - they are super comfy and very simple so go with everything. I don't cycle in them though, but I have a large enough bag to put sensible cycling shoes in, so nothing is off limits at work now!
But yes, I finally do look EXACTLY like Little J. Except I am Slightly Larger, Shorter and with Shorter Legs, Ginger J. (Though let's face it, EVERYONE is slightly larger, shorter and with shorter legs than Taylor M. Bitch.)
PS Credit to my mum, who told me to buy the dress in the first place. I didn't at first, then decided I loved it, sent my boyfriend trawling Topshop for it, then eventually tracked it down myself. Worth it. 

1 comment: