25.12.09

RedHead's Christmas

I've learned just how depressing it is to have a birthday so close to Christmas - the smallest pile of loot ever!
Thankfully I consoled myself while my family unwrapped gargantuan boxes usually reserved for small children at Toys R Us with my festive, erm, trimmings.

Check me out in my newly refurbed room - I'm so proud! Painted it and bought the new purple bedsheets so I don't have to pose self-consciously on the landing any more.
I'm wearing what I intended to be 'the Poppy Lifton' look, circa episode 'Remains of the J' in Season 2 Gossip Girl. Poppy wears a big furry gilet, like mine (only probably actual fur, real fur, and Armani) with a loose-necked rollneck grey sweater. I went for a black polo neck, my grey jeans, and my new knee-high leather boots. Aren't they fab? My boyfriend laughed at me when I tried on some OTKs so I settled for these. Until he doesn't come shopping with me...mwahahaha.
So, I'm calling this look 'The Poppy Lifton Puss in Boots'. Panto, at Christmas? How fitting.
Went to church today for the first time in ever to watch my brother sing, so looked both warm and cool in church. And am taller than both my parents in these boots :)
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment