21.1.10

'Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking.'

It's been a busy few days with a very minimal miriad of outfits. As someone who works and thus has a dress code, adventurous dressing a la my fellow bloggers is pretty tricky. I have to make do with trademarks, like skinny jeans and red lipstick. But I try.

And as usual, I am lying about my footwear. I tend to wear either flats or mid-heels for work, as dashing around cleaning, cooking and taking orders in heels is tricky. Should probably have worn black jeans with those boots. Maybe next time. But I have to get a photo of the actual shoes I wore, the most out-of-control flats ever. Well, flat boots.

Thoroughly straightforward outfit today, though I do love this roll-neck jumper. And I remember being made to buy these shoes by a friend of mine, and they don't feel nearly as high now. As the outfit was black and grey, I wore the brightest pink lipstick I have with this amazing electric pink/purple nail polish. Will have to photograph it again.


It's raining atm so I'm getting all nostalgic for the snow from a few weeks ago. Sob. Ah well, there's always the obligatory cold snap in February.
PS I named this post this because I was walking past H&M yesterday and saw that their SS collection was largely made up of florals. As Miranda Priestly says. C'mon high street, let's make things a little interesting!

3 comments:

  1. Hey very fine wish by you and Like your thoughts over santa's reading this Blog. It is the place specially for Christmas...
    buy dsi r4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is absolutely stunning, as are you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your hair! love the heels!

    lacysmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete