23.2.10

Actually, my name's Marina

Here are a couple of random photos from the last few days. Just in case you'd thought I have been living in a tracksuit.
My Marina and the Diamonds red lipstick and slightly mad attitude look. 
Well, I do live in my version of a tracksuit. Here's my spring base (simplicity is vital when you work in a cafe and are cleaning and cooking a  lot) - grey skinnies (alternating with my blue Current/Eliotts) , but getting rid of the grey and black and going for a loose white top and lipstick. With some killer shoes. Wait 'til you see the ones I bought in Office in London...
And of course, a bit of Thomas Sabo. My current item of choice is my ram skull; someone said I look like I should take it to a Day of the Dead parade. I tend to alternate between the ram skull and the raven skull from their AW 09 collection. Yes they have seasonal collections, I'm not being pretentious.
And finally, a tiny, glorious piece of joy from a sad foray in Selfridges on Oxford Street (sad in that I couldn't afford anything)...
I was having a TERRIBLE hair weekend - crap hairdryer. Ah poor dear McQueen. I felt unworthy holding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment