28.2.10

A day of uncertain weather

And this is what I wore today to school chapel (I am not just a sucker for punishment, I like to sing in the choir). It's quite hard to figure out what to wear; all the pupils are in their choir-robes and the staff are in their gowns.
Yet another dress that I'd forgotten I had, lovely mushroom skirt, terracotta top and neckerchief-esque white collar with buttons. It's from a diffusion line at Asos. I really should wear it more (universal refrain). 


Yup, will definitely wear it more come summer, with bare legs and some gladiator sandals, and minimal makeup. Which reminds me, I hope to do a makeup post soon, as I have enough of it!
Off to see A Single Man tonight, only one cinema in my city is showing it! Where's the support for our Colin? I ask you. Oh well. Sure I can squeeze in a portion of Alphabet Soup before then.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour on you. Looks good.

    Thanks for your comment, I have so many scarves to wear it's ridiculous...

    Love Jojo

    xxx

    ReplyDelete