5.5.10

Feed me, Seymour!

Ha, my humour makes the sides of my mouth raise a millimetre. I named this post thus because I named the photos of myself today 'Audrey' and 'Audrey 2'. 
I do not smile in photos. I try. I look deranged/fat/weird/unnatural. My boyfriend doesn't understand the need to look cool and serious in stereotypical blog photos, and tries to make me smile like some sort of perky yearbook picture. Do. Not. Want. 
I wanted to wear a skirt today. I also know full well that I don't look good in cotton, clingy American Apparel skirts that are extra-clingy when I wear tights underneath them. 
But I spent too much time entertaining images such as this....
Instead I ended up with this.
Yes. So please don't feed me, Seymour. Unless it's laxatives. 
Ha. I don't promote that sort of thing. 
I do, however, promote waist-belts, black heeled shoe-boots (these are still kind of unnerving to walk in on slippery floors, well on most floors actually) Marina and the Diamonds and the Liberal Democrats. Vote wisely tomorrow Brits!

No comments:

Post a Comment