14.5.10

My heart just burst, like a glass balloon

I have an unhealthy obsession with Marina and the Diamonds, and (having just seen Robin Hood) epic battle scenes. 
'You missed! How could you miss? He was three feet in front of you!'
Epic times my friends. Don't ya just wanna be there kicking supernatural/evil/enemy ass with your comrades and buddies? 
Maybe I'm just weird. But I'm prepared for that. 
Like I was prepared to explain to the friend that I went to see the film with that no, my knotted belt was not a homage to Robin Hood's costumes, it was how Burberry's SS10 collection did it. 
Even though all the characters in Robin Hood knotted their belts. *wanders away, whistling*.

(My heart does burst, like a glass balloon every time I hear the purity of the music when Gandalf and co are charging down the hill to the aid of Theoden. It's just amazing. I understand why choirboys make people cry)

No comments:

Post a Comment