19.5.10

The only thing that seperates us from the animals is our ability to accessorise

True dat, Clairee from Steel Magnolias.
I have decided that the mastery of a good outfit, in my case where everthing I wear is black or grey, is the accessories. I don't wear enough. I used to wear tonnes of rings and layer my necklaces and wear cardigans for no reason. Not so now.
I now resolve to accessorise more. Like this girl.
I mean, look at her. Isn't she just supremely awesome? This is how I dream of dressing. I also dream of having long hair and being slim enough to be able to wear horizontal stripes (but more on that later).
This is the blogger HalCoholic; I found her thanks to an abuse post from Sister Wolf, who isn't a big fan of her. I am. I want to be her a little bit. She's like Drew Barrymore and Peggy Olsen in the wardrobe of Stevie Nicks and Gwen Stefani's No Doubt days.

1 comment: