1.5.10

Red, like blood

Having finally been introduced to the Vampire Queen of Louisinia in True Blood, and currently watching Victoria running through the woods with a bunch of werewolves on her tail in New Moon, I have noticed how well red hair lends itself to the vampire genre. 
It's the piercing glare and the way they stand out. 
The Queen prefers glamour, and her house seems not unlike a Hamptons summer house.
Whereas Victoria prefers animal fur and running around in the mud. 
I think, were I a vampire, I'd like a nice mixture of the two. 
Do we like the new hair?

3 comments:

  1. I LIKE THE NEW HAIR. LOVE THE POST!



    xxx
    Denni
    ps. thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love red hair - you pull it off great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the hair is sick! love this post and i love new moon!! heard/read what happens in the next one its ridiculous! xxx

    ReplyDelete