24.5.10

Ramona in Pyjamas

Another scorcher today, so I was too lethargic to do much of anything. Eat, drink, work, blog (still need to do my 'Z is for...') or even change out of my pyjamas. (Like Ramona Quimby, when she wore her super-comfy fuzzy pyjamas to school under her clothes.)
I kid, I kid. You can see from my face in the second one. That's my 'srsly?' face. 
But these trousers, from good ol' Topshop, are so light they're practically PJs. Interestingly, they're very similar to the ones I wore for my.....Times photoshoot which will be in the Style section of The Times THIS WEDNESDAY. *froths at mouth* SUPER-excited.
But yes, hot day of hiding in my underground lair and sitting on the playing field in my break listening to Kate Bush. Good stuff. And now it's time for bed. It's just starting to get cool, and it's only a matter of time before the foxes that have made a home in next door's garden come out to play. If you've ever heard a fox scream, you'll understand.

2 comments:

  1. So THAT'S why you said today that I should get the Times on Wednesday! Congrats :P
    (And thank you for the compliment of the Hawaiian shirt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being in the Times!! so fabulous. Love your 'pj's' by the way. much chicer than most!

    ReplyDelete