11.6.10

All Day and All Of The Night

Given the espresso I just drank I could potentially be up all day and all of the night. Phew. It's like drinking gravel. Why did no-one tell me this?
Aside from drinking gravel, I have had one of those awful days where a foul depressive mood that has been building for days finally breaks over your head, thus inducing an epic level of despair/aggression/apathy before it passes like a raincloud and leaves you a bit punch-drunk. Or loopy. Either. For all those who witnessed: don't worry. The cycle will begin again in a few days. Like a washing machine.
Ok, clothes. I'm stuck in a slight Japanese influence mixed with black spiral (I like drapey things), but today was actually nice weather so I don't quite know what I was doing. All I know is that A-line skirts are back and this grey one is ancient but I knew I kept it for a reason.
It will be cool worn whimsically with a vest top and some sort of headwear. But I kind of like it in this mismatched way. It's all about the sunglasses. Otherwise I'd have looked reeeeeally stupid.
PS What do you think of the new layout? I felt the need to mix it up. I'm not sure if I like it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment