7.6.10

Dahhhhhling!

A small friend of mine with a penchant for Edna Mode from The Incredibles called me for fashion advice. I flicked through Vogue. Et voila.
This month's Vogue UK features a cover with the eternally shiny and most vocally irritating (ie she has a really annoying voice) Cameron Diaz, an interview with Karl by Alexa, some amazing photos of Carmen Kass (the hottest blonde woman on the planet) and an inspired More Dash Than Cash line-up, albeit largerly composed of one-offs from Beyond Retro. Enjoy.
Isn't she amazing?
I want the pink dress and I want the long brown coat. And I want to be a Size 8 and working for Elle. But as we all know, 'I want' doesn't get. So instead I'm a size 10-12 who is going to run three times a week and do weights three times a week and find a tummy-taming swinsuit, and who is going to apply for any editorial job she can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment