24.6.10

Racing for Pinks

I would like to showcase a look I like to call 'lesbian Friar Tuck on safari'.
Not that I've got anything against the lesbian/Friar Tuck take on a look. But it's such a letdown after yesterday. A haircut can make a difference in a bad way too.
This is a bad camera angle because I had to rely on hip-heigh steps. In actual fact, these trousers make my waist look really small but as a result make my hips look big (not helped by the creases from sitting down all day). Gok would disapprove. All the fashion editrixes would disapprove. Who cares? It's all meant to be about experimenting. Don't worry, I'll find a perfect way to wear these trousers. And I've mastered the catwalk belt-knotting trick.
Besides, I'm far too wired to be down. Finally watched Footloose tonight (no way near enough dancing) and am buzzing. SJP was such a cutie back then.

1 comment:

  1. loving the inspiration
    you've got a great blog, i'll be back for sure!
    if you've got three seconds and like cute clothes, head to http://sway.com/acree and sign up - it's free and easy, a company launching their collection in the fall and i need 1,000 people to sign up so i can win an ipad! it would mean the world, thanks so much!
    keep up your wonderful blog.

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete