2.7.10

Bang, Bang, Bang

Sorry for the lack of posts peeps (see I'm a good blogger, to me a day is a lack of posts - some of my esteemed friends over there have gone weeks and it makes me sad). It's been quite busy at RedHead Towers. I had to close up at work for the summer yesterday, possibly for the last time (so 'cleaning clothes'). That's a lot of cleaning. I also had to say goodbye to all the leaving pupils...it was emotional. The internet died. I had to take my rat to the vet (for a change). I went into town with a friend and didn't buy anything.
It's been busy. It's also been hot. Today I wore this...
The friend in question got raaaather excited at the concept of this much leopard print, so obviously I had to wear the shirt. I tucked the front into my DIY shorts in the style of Rumi and Vanessa. I took my large, sloppy Wang-like bag. I slightly killed it with the gladiator sandals, but, as my deeply sarcastic brother would say, you'll get over it.
PS Post title is an homage to the upcoming Mark Ronson single. It's a TUNE.

1 comment:

  1. you've got a great blog, keep it up!
    i'll be back for sure to see more inspiration from you
    loving it all, thanks for sharing
    and thanks for your sweet comments, it means the world

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete