16.7.10

The City That Never Sleeps

And so a week of deadlines, long days, rainy walks to work and from work yet dry days in between and four nights out out of five draws to a close. Just been to a friend's leaving party and on the way home, aside from getting a bit soaked, some random girl said 'man' very loudly just as I walked past her. At least, I think she did. I probably made it up in my head. But I probably didn't. And the irony is, I thought she was a man from a distance.
Ah well. There are more LOLs than FMLs this week. As you may have noticed from my last post, I did get to spend a large portion of the day watching trailers. Despicable Me. Megamind. The Runaways. It was fun. The autumn's gonna be good for films.
It'll also be fun for fashion. With A-line shapes, denim and long lengths.
Today I went back to the A-line dress, denim shirt and clogs combo that worked so well last week, but with a few differences.
Hurrah for floaty A-line things. And clog-boots. I do like these boots. They're currently drying out downstairs after getting soaked on the walk home. The wooden soles do have the rain beat though. No wet feet, no cold feet, take the pressure off each step...plus they're funny. Things like this amuse me. Like how there's a cigarette bin mounted on the wall outside work but if you look closely at my feet in the last picture, you'll see the ground is littered with cigarettes.
Now, the weather today was a nightmare. Rainy then sunny with no predictability. But occasionally it was good.
Wheeeey. There we go.

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is so cute! I love how you paired it with the denim top.

    To answer your question, I take all my own photos. Tripod and self timer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of those shoes!I'm catching up on your posts, and ignoring the fact my din's is burning in the oven.
    peace
    prettyneons

    ReplyDelete