18.8.10

AWESOME STUFF

Big piles of it!
The first is the trailer for Black Swan, which has been all over the internet like a virus and looks pretty awesome. I have loved Natalie Portman forever, even more so when she was in Closer, and I'm coming round to Mila Kunis ever since I stopped watching Family Guy and really enjoyed Forgetting Sarah Marshall (so much that I actually bought it, odd).

And the other pile is just a large collection of awesome stuff via other bloggers.
Tavi's final pick of the Resort collections - loving Christopher Kane. Take back all the bad stuff.
This picture of Karla from Karla's Closet - I'm in love with the berry lips and I desperately want those sunglasses.
And this picture of Queen Michelle from Kingdom of Style. She's a hard-rocking ethereal nymph here. I just think she rocks. All the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment