25.8.10

Tigerlily

So as I said, I tried out the third look from yesterday's 'girly girl' lookbook selection post.
 
It was too warm for the leather jacket that I might have worn over the top, and these tracksuit trousers are (squeeeeee) too big for me now. But I quite liked how it worked. Next time I'll pin the trousers, find a longer black garden to wear under a leather jacket....But for a nasty rainy day with nothing to do but sit in the office and think of better times, it was ideal.
Tomorrow I might be delivering the magazine if the weather is ok, so outfit will most likely be dull. But I'm sure I'll be able to get something up. I've been neglecting this blog a bit, ie. not populating it was quality, portfolio-suited illuminating posts about fashion and style, and stuff. So I'll have to try harder.

1 comment:

  1. cute outfit...


    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/


    follow if you like what u see?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete