4.10.10

Britain's Next Top Model Is...

I think I've got flu, I'm tired, broke and need to put the sheets on my bed before I can get into it. I have no job, therefore no income, and I'm alone in a strange city.
But somehow, my faith has been restored.
Because this beautiful, beautiful girl with talent, looks and poise has finally got what she deserved.
I was terrified that we were going to get a repeat of Allison vs Teyona (ANTM Cycle 12), but thankfully my faith in the public has been restored. Go Tiffany! I don't have to boycott Company now.
And I can go on Twitter and laugh at all the Alisha fans going 'oh it doesn't count, she's not even British'. The public have spoken! And they said the right thing.

3 comments:

  1. I can identify with 90% of your first paragraph. Sucks to be us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Red! Need to do a cheeky post myself and OH. MY. GOD, Allison was robbed! Teyona was shit! So glad someone else feels the same! x

    ReplyDelete