3.2.11

The fire inside

No time like the present to channel your inner '90s hooker.
This skirt has been seen on a whole bunch of bloggers, namely Vanessa of The Haute Pursuit and Karen of WhereDidUGetThat. Tall, rake-thin girls. I got it in the Urban Outfitters sale. The only size left was Large. It's too big.
Small things.
I'm watching the award-winning HBO drama Angels in America. I don't know what to make of it. But I feel like I'm learning something. If only that Thomas Newman is a genius.
I took this last night during a wander through Chinatown. Not to toot my own horn, but I think it's beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Is it wrong that I want to take you to the Dorchester, fling you onto the bed and throw money at you...? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies footwear over the last decade have gone crazy in their design and style. More and more are the designers and stylists pushing the boundaries with the designs, the colors, patterns, and the shape of ladies Footwear.

    ReplyDelete