10.4.11

Fresh flowers

So...yeah, who turned the heating up? I think I feel spring coming on!


Yep, while most bloggers take closeups of their dinner or their shoes, I take closeups of trees.
Actually, I do still have a maccaroon in the fridge. It's pink. Maybe I'll artfully photograph that next.
But not today. Today I try to mix brogues with biker, and fail...
Today I enjoy the sunshine in my mustard dress...
...and today I enjoy posing for photographs in my new place. Yes, this is an en-suite conservatory. Yes, it is all mine.
Yes, this dress is entirely see-through with the light behind it.
And yes, I am wearing the same shoes in every picture. You'd think I only had the one pair.

5 comments:

  1. Your house is gorgeous. Seriously, my first thought was, "I wish I had that in my house."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the white/lace dress in the last photo, care to share where it's from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Flowers have long been admired and used by humans to beautify their environment but also as objects of romance, ritual, religion, medicine and as a source of food. Thanks a lot......

    Italian Florists

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a Warehouse dress - sadly from last summer!

    ReplyDelete