18.4.11

Pow!

Those of you who follow me on Twitter may have noted my tweet earlier about how I wore a total of ten items of clothing today, and nine were black. 
There we are see. Boring. Aside from my vampirically pale face (part being a freak, part awesomely pale new  foundation from Illamasqua) and the hair (it really needs its own Twitter profile) there's nothing to see here. 
Oh...wait...
POW, motherf*cker! 
Apologies, I've eaten a Hummingbird cupcake and the sugar has gone to my head, and I'm listening to the new Lady Gaga song. I'm a little mental. 
But seriously, don't we love this skirt? Very last summer Proenza Schouler but on the mega-cheap. I'm looking forward to wearing it without black tights. Bring on the summer. And I never thought I'd say that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment