13.5.11

A quick thankyou

For those of you who didn't know, I had the privilege of being shot for ELLE Magazine last Saturday. 
Here is a closeup of the hair and makeup that their talented team gave me (which I loved so much I've replicated twice since), along with a shot of the styling for the day. The shoot was for John Frieda and featured a series of redheads. So fingers crossed, yours truly might end up in her favourite magazine!
But either way, a huge thanks to Kathryn at ELLE, the stylists, photographers and directors, and the hair and makeup teams, and to John Frieda, for the amazing experience and opportunity. And a special thanks to Holly at ELLE for making it happen for me!

3 comments:

  1. looks so good! I'll send you a copy in the post when it comes in if you send me your address? (just email it) fingers crossed you'll be in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete