10.7.11

Black and Yellow

Aside from having that god damned annoying song stuck in my head all the time, I do appear to have acquired a lot of yellow things recently...
For some strange reason I decided that bright yellow was a great colour for a girl with white skin and orange hair to wear. 
I blame my mother for putting that idea in my head. 
But yes, I have concluded that yellow is a very good thing. 
Oh yes. You know what it is. 
Those who follow me on Twitter will have seen me tweet this about three months ago. Well, a certain someone may have tracked down the very last one of these bags, and presented me with it, for no reason other than that he knew I loved it. 
There are no adequate words.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that bag is amazing! I'm completely jealous. xx

    ReplyDelete