5.1.12

Topshop SS12

While the weather can't quite make up its mind about whether it's autumn, winter or spring (sobbing inwardly at the total lack of winter last year) the fashion world has decided, firmly, that spring has sprung, and the SS lookbooks are appearing with a vengeance. I continue to pour over my copy of February Elle (a subscription present for my birthday) for inspiration from the front row, but will also be using the high street's offerings to inject a little trend into my wardrobe. 
Always ahead of the curve, Topshop has taken the go-to trends for the new season and given them a high street price but with the impeccable styling that keeps it looking high end. I'm feeling the floaty pastels, cutout panels, print clashes, the fact that one of the models look like Lady Mary from Downton Abbey, and most of all the clash of grey and neon yellow, which I'll definitely be adopting come spring. 







All images via topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment