31.10.12

Trick or Treat?

Here I am playing with textures like I said. The choice du jour? A black lace A-line pleated skirt from Topshop (with my trusty Topshop boots, which I actually found by accident as the salesgirl brought me the wrong box which contained a better pair of boots than I was after) and a slightly over-straightened fringe. 
To make the effect of the lace better the lining only hits mid-thigh...on normal people. But when you're pear-shaped with a long torso things tend to hit a little..higher than intended. Black tights were of course essential. In the summer this will be perfect with a white t-shirt, bare legs and strategic sitting. 
Despite the heading I actually wore this on Monday for my review; I find dressing up a little is empowering when you need to make an impression. Did I get the result I wanted?

No comments:

Post a Comment