23.12.12

Merry Christmas!

Happy holidays! May Santa bring you everything you ask for and may this rain eventually stop! Remember that white Christmas England had two years ago? *looks out of window at rain* Sigh...
Never mind. It was my birthday on Monday and, thanks to various presents, winning vouchers and a little bit of saving, I was finally able to get my hands on my dream bag. 
Why yes, that is a new season Alexander Wang Rocco bag, complete with studs so pale gold they look silver. They must have known gold isn't really my thing. It was also the last one in the shop. Definitely meant to be. 
I've been dreaming of this baby for years, ever since I first saw it and the hipster bloggers started to carry it. But its price tag put it out of the reach of someone no good with saving. But then, thanks to a Selfridges voucher I won through work, together with a nice promotion in time for Christmas, I thought it was high time to save a little up to reward myself with something I finally feel I deserve. In the words of Rowan Atkinson in Love Actually, this is so much more than a bag. It's a sign that things are good. And they'll only get better. 
Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am beyond jealous. This bag is perfection and suits you down to the ground. I'm hoping with some birthday money I might be able to treat myself to a new bag. Fingers crossed!
    Merry Christmas
    x

    ReplyDelete