6.12.12

One simple buy

Every season, whether you like it or not, one simple item of clothing becomes your staple. It's the item that you reach for when you have no inspiration, the one that makes you feel good every time you wear it, the item that goes with everything.
Predictably enough for me, it's black, it's A-line and it's leather. It's a leather skater skirt from Topshop (which I bought three months ago and yet they're still in store), with a hand-cut unfinished hem that's got imperfections and tiny rips, and a visible bronze zip up the black. It's also, as you can see, got pockets. It goes with everything, makes any outfit go from good to better, and is comfortable, simple and oh-so-me. It could very well be the best skirt I've ever bought. 
And this wicked dip-dye is the best hair thing I've done in ages. Well, since the fringe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment