1) An oversized white biker jacket a la Christopher Kane.
2) The shoes, the trousers and the bone structure at Haider Ackermann. (And possibly just this whole Annie Hall meets gothic look for the season). Pretty sure I can create a similar lip look with Illamasqua's Boost lip gloss.
3) The right clothes on the high street to attempt the neon yellow and grey colour palette I tried last spring (though I think I'll leave this Hunger Games meets Space Olympics look to the Junya Watanabe girls...)
5) This Proenza Schouler dress (even though it has 'boyfriend repeller' written alllll over it.)
6) The balls to combine my Boy London t-shirt, my tartan chiffon shirt from American Apparel and some form of slouchy trousers with purple lipstick and messy hair to channel the Dries Van Noten girls and to not look totally stupid.
7) Everything Ann Demeulemeester has ever designed (especially the shoes) and enough hair by the end of the season to be able to pull off this triangular parting.
8) These T-Bird meets Beetlejuice trousers at Balmain.
Ah, one can dream. I'm just happy that trousers that might actually fit and suit me are hitting the catwalk. Let's hope they trickle down to the high street - I'm really tired of Topshop only designing their beautiful trousers in a 'skinny cigarette' cut that only fit those with legs like Alexa Chung...
(All images via Vogue.)