4.9.13

Late summer sparkle

It's September! But the summer shows no sign of ending just yet. As much as I LOVED the first early morning mist today and the slight chill in the air that means autumn will arrive soon, I am going to miss bare legs, bare shoulders and open-toed shoes. This has been a great summer.
I'm quite bad at posting full outfits here, as I've said before - often what you see is before the finshing touches like the trusty statement bag, the jacket or the slick of lipstick. But here's an actual outfit, complete with beautifully glittering midnight blue skirt (that feels 'like that thing you scrub the pans with', apparently, but has a very comfy knitted cotton stretchy waistband), the trustiest heels of Summer 2013 and my beloved Alexander Wang. It's been a year and no other 'it' bag has caught my eye since this baby came along. Well...except for the same bag in other colours....

1 comment: