22.9.14

Goodbye Sunshine

An old one this, as you might have guessed - I've moved on from that basement flat and now need to get a tripod so I can take proper outfit shots in my new outdoor space! (I recommend following me on Instagram for more up-to-date outfit shots in the meantime) 
But it's coming up to long sleeve season so I'm sure I'll be wearing this outfit again soon. There's definitely a chill in the air in the mornings (making getting out of bed especially difficult), scarves no longer seem like a ridiculous concept (chiffon, though, not wool yet) and it's getting dark by 6.30pm. As autumn sets in, it's nice to look back at what has been a glorious summer of sunshine and short skirts. 

1 comment:

  1. It's got so bloody cold that I feel like I've taken to wearing all my clothes out the house in one go. Excited to see this skirt again, it's a beaut. Jojo

    ReplyDelete