25.1.15

Flowers in the Snow

(Top and necklace: ASOS, Scarf: Helen Moore, Watch: Michael Kors, Skirt: Zara)
Now historically I've never been that big on a) floral prints or b) smart tops. I'm not sure why because recent experiments have enlightened me to their potential. I think after spending a whole season in plainer clothes and bold jewellery I've gone the opposite way for winter. And I am enjoying it immensely. Given the number of '70s-style prints appearing on the high street it doesn't look like the print explosion in my wardrobe is being cleared up any time soon...
 Ok so I wasn't TOTALLY ejected from the big bling wagon...
(Coat: Topshop)
And I am FIRMLY back on the burgundy bandwagon. The colour more than the beverage. A few seasons ago I was obsessed with a colour combination that still has my heart to this day - neon yellow and grey. But for winter (and likely spilling over into spring) I love nothing more than sky blue and deep, deep red. Now if anyone wants to buy me this delicious Shrimps coat that perfectly encapsulates that match made in heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment