27.1.15

Printerlude


(Dress: Closet at ASOS, Necklace: Thomas Sabo, Watch: Michael Kors)

I'll be calling this one 'the one where I took poor quality pictures and edited the heck out of them/posted them in a big bundle to try and get away with it'. I mentioned that I have a fully fledged print obsession right now and this dress is the beauty that started it off. (I loved it so much I bought the skirt too). Short sleeves and low back make it cool enough for spring (it was bloody cold shooting these as the dress has a deep V back) but thick, stretchy fabric make it warm enough for winter. And that gorgeous autumn harvest print...


(Dress: ASOS, Scarf: Helen Moore, Top: Dorothy Perkins, Watch: Michael Kors, Belt: I forgot!)

Again, a pretty poor picture, and not the best way to wear this dress (it'll look better once I can ditch the top and tights underneath and wear it with sandals) but another lovely print. I've recently remembered quite why I liked it so much - it reminds me of this absolute beaut of a dress by Samantha Pleet (modelled here by the gorgeous Zoe Kazan lookalike, Rebecca of The Clothes Horse).


And it has POCKETS! I love a dress with pockets, and ASOS are always good at delivering. Got another excellent dress with pockets stored up and coming soon...


...but not before one look at that amazing autumnal print in all its glory...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment