19.1.15

That '70s Show

I never said I was going to ditch the awful post titles, now did I?


 (Dress and hat: ASOS. Boots: & Other Stories, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace: Thomas Sabo)

When it comes to the incredible treasure trove that is the British high street, each season seems to get better than the last in my book. Or maybe, every trend seems to appeal to me more than the last one did. The vogue for big, bold prints that took a firm grip of me and my wardrobe in the summer showed no signs of letting go this autumn and has led to me acquiring an unhealthy (or healthy) number of print dresses for the remains of the winter.

Starting with this beauty from ASOS, which I dithered over adding to my basket as it wasn't on sale but oh how glad I am that I did. It fits beautifully, is light enough to wear when the weather eventually warms up and is such a complex and interesting print that it needs very little effort, or accessorising! I added a big floppy hat to disguise excessively long (by my standards) hair that wasn't behaving and knee-high boots, as well as a couple of my gorgeous birthday presents (I turned 27 just before Christmas) from Michael Kors and Thomas Sabo (who I'll likely be cooing over in a later post...).

1 comment: