12.1.15

Well hello there...

*to camera* Did you really think I'd forgotten you?
Bonus points if you can name that quote. Mild judgement if you can't. Don't expect to have any cool friends to hang out with on 27th February, that's all I'm saying. 
Anyhow, to business. Please excuse my long absence. This blog has evolved a lot in both style and purpose in the five (?) years since it was born from the fires of the Internet, and I thought I'd finally outgrown it. You'll have noticed the change in URL - I was, in all honesty, about to shut it down. I do spend most of my time lurking on Instagram these days, and Tumblr would be a heck of a lot more convenient. But I've been here a long time and I figured I'm not quite ready to give it up yet. I even bought myself a tripod so I wouldn't have to rely on any more awful selfies in my office toilets (the above from my birthday last year), though given the torrential rain currently drumming on my windows I don't know whether this will be the solution to my problems. 
But I figure I'll give this another go. I've got a busy job and a busy schedule and I have more plans to shake things up around here (including, potentially, a new name), so it might be a little while. But I'm working on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment