30.3.15

Way Out West


(Jacket: Boohoo; Top: Topshop; Trousers: H&M; Necklace and ring: Thomas Sabo; Bag: Baia)



Oh I am so feelin' this outfit. These trousers are just great already but when you add this fantastic jacket? Oh it's heaven, my friends. Thanks to Rebecca of It's Cohen for putting me onto this jacket; I'd never have considered Boohoo in a million years (fashion websites are by and large massively uninspiring places, something I'll have to cover off later) but when I saw her sporting this amazing cropped faux-suede jacket I knew it needed to come home to me. As did its wine-coloured counterpart, but that's a post for another time.  For now, I'm just enjoying the rich toffee colour (Boohoo calls it 'tan') and the soothing softness of the pseudo-suede. Combined with the little ponyhair Baia bag that's forced me to reassess my love of giant bags (though this one will match my tan Sophie Hulme perfectly) it's a texture explosion. 


PS Good God, I think this is the first time I've posted an outfit (not just a single item) and nothing has been from ASOS! A turn-up for the books indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment