15.4.15

Good Buys


(Jacket: Boohoo; Top: H&M; Trousers: ASOS; Shoes: New Look; Bag: Baia)

Hurrah for spring having sprung enough to be able to wear sandals! My toes have spent months cooped up inside boots and can now wiggle freely. I bought these New Look shoes ages ago after spotting them (I am pretty sure) via the ever-experimental Danielle and after seeing they were a) faux pony hair b) leopard-print c) a low heel and d) mega-cheap I snapped them up. Plus they do half sizes and are wide-fit! New Look is a true gem for shoes that are more than the sum of their, well, sum!

Looking forward to lazy summer days when I can throw on these super-comfy yet chic trousers with a white t-shirt and go...but probably grabbing this jacket on the way out. You know you've made a good purchase when every time you throw on an item you get the frisson you got when you put it on for the first time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment