1.4.15

Layering Experiment


(Jacket: Boohoo; Scarf: Helen Moore; Jumper: ASOS; Waistcoat: Topshop; Skirt: Zara; Watch: Michael Kors; Necklace: Thomas Sabo; Bag: Sophie Hulme)



I had a great idea to layer my second Boohoo jacket (I know, I know) with this longline waistcoat from Topshop and to create this effortlessly cool look. In reality? I'm not 100% sure about the effect; I think I was probably picturing myself as taller than I actually am! I was also decidedly not having a good hair day, so the sullen expression is only partly a pose. But I do happen to have a hat with this same shade of red as the crown so maybe next time that will come out. 

But what is fashion if not the urge to experiment, and I do like the effect of the short jacket with the long layer underneath, as well as the pairing of deep red and dull green. Another one of my famous 'great colour combinations'? Most definitely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment