20.4.15

Primary Patterns


(Jacket: Shrimps; Top: Topshop; Jumpsuit: Whistles; Shoes: & Other Stories; Belt: old; Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Watch: Michael Kors)

The perfect ingredients for a sunny Sunday are a good jacket (don't judge me) and a great jumpsuit. I wanted this Whistles one when I saw it full price and naturally when it snuck into the sale before Christmas it came home with me. Thankfully the wide leg and denim texture means it ticks this season's boxes too so it'll be perfect for slinging on on summer afternoons, with the sneaky keyhole back meaning with heels it's dressy enough for evenings. The thin belt is also needed (unbelted jumpsuits are best left to tailored ones in my opinion) and perfectly slips in alongside the other primary colours in this outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment