6.4.15

The Jacket


(Jacket: Shrimps; Jacket underneath: Boohoo; Culottes: H&M; Bag: Sophie Hulme; Shoes: Clarks)


Another one that's a riot of texture (and of treats to oneself) - I saw these via Instagram modelled by a blogger who, thanks to a lack of historic data in my Instagram app, I can't find the name of and credit! But she looked much better than I did - need to wear a longer and/or looser top and probably heels to make these look as nice as they are. In summer they'll be perfect with a white blouse and some white wedge sandals. But for now their softness and comfiness (elasticated waistband is my friend) perfectly fits with the soft, loose-fit (I bought big as advised, boxy fit designed to be worn big but next time, if there is one, I'll buy a small) beauty that is this Shrimps coat. When I first got promoted (from intern to salaried person) I bought myself a beautiful fringed red leather jacket, which given the trend for fringing this season will likely come out again soon. So for my latest promotion, another beautiful and much-coveted jacket seemed only fitting. 


PS Credit o new discovery Coggles.com for the Sophie Hulme - given up for lost after all the big sites stopped carrying it to make way for the new season, I'd all but given up hope. But there it was! The cute, neat little cross-body bag to give my beloved Baia some rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment