18.5.15

City Slicker


(Jacket and shoes: Topshop; Cardigan and top: H&M; Trousers: ASOS; Bag: Sophie Hulme: Sunglasses: & Other Stories; Watch: Michael Kors; Necklace and ring: Thomas Sabo)

Not to blow my own trumpet but HELL YES. Or mostly, hell yes to the excellent team at Fordham Soho, the hairdressers of dreams. If only I could master getting this good a quiff by myself (you'll see the results of me attempting it myself soon enough)...but I cannot, so when given the opportunity to have them do it for me on the day of my appointment how could I say no? There's three different products up in that, btw. Normally when I do it myself it's blow-dry flat, gel, dry again, gel, hairspray, hair dryer to set. That's the benefit(!) of thick hair - it just always wants to be thick!


No comments:

Post a Comment