19.6.15

Accidental Festival Chic


(Jacket: Boohoo; Dress: Miss Selfridge; Bag: ASOS; Sandals: Mango, Watch: Michael Kors)

Worked out the theme for this week's looks yet? Yep, there's been a lot of denim going on, but I also made a note of 'suede'. So when another of my ASOS items (spotted on the ever-exceptional Danielle's blog) poked its head out of the box and reminded me that backpacks are good for parties, especially parties with karaoke and dancing where you need to keep your hands free for holding microphones and air-punching, I agreed it was a good idea and went double-whammy on the golden-brown fringed suede look. 


And yes there are photos. And yes I slightly regret wearing a short dress and singing/dancing to The Contours 'Do You Love Me' on a raised stage. And no, you can't see the photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment