4.6.15

Air Hostess


(Jacket: Zara; Shirt: Primark; Skirt: Topshop; Shoes: Office; Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Watch: Michael Kors)

*hums 'I like the way you dress'*. This zinging strawberry red jacket has been at the back of my mind for a while and sneakily snuck to the front quite quickly (along with the matching trousers which will definitely make an appearance later). 


There's a plethora of red things in my wardrobe now (because redheads always need red in their wardrobe) thanks to a few high street stores getting on the bandwagon. I've been lusting after (ugh, I hate that phrase, but it is suitable in this case) a chic bright suit and my prayers have been answered for the moment. Also, these wonderful red suede ghillies (the official term I learned from EnBrogue) which have been all over the style pages found their way onto my feet to give my black ones a break. Pointed shoes are so much more flattering (in my mind anyway) than round-toed ones and have the ability to be chic and statement while being comfortable and practical. I am super-excited that there are pairs for all budgets across the shopping landscape. Just waiting until late summer when leather ones become acceptable and these amazing blue ones from ASOS come back in stock...

No comments:

Post a Comment