10.6.15

Coz I'm Happy


(Shirt: Zara; Jumpsuit: Whistles; Belt: old; Shoes: Office; Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Watch: Michael Kors)

This is about as close as you'll get to me looking HAPPY in a blog post! I'm indebted to the ever-stylish Pandora Sykes (no I don't know her; there's no way to thank someone that you don't know personally) for inspiring this one (and one I've got coming up). Sweet, feminine but tomboyish (in a strangely Parisian way) - an unusual combination for me. I knew I'd gone off my usual crib-sheet when my colleagues (who normally acknowledge my outfits and hairstyles with a shake of the head that says 'only you') told me I looked nice in a way that suggests it's something they themselves would wear. And it was nice to wear something easy for a change. 


Also, reaffirming a pro tip that these photos keep reminding me: all the expensive hair products in the world don't hold a candle to dry shampoo when it comes to volume. Herbal Essences own brand is the way forward, people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment