15.6.15

Poppies


(Dress: Hell Bunny, from a boutique in Amsterdam; Shoes: Office; Bag and sunglasses: & Other Stories; Jacket: Zara; Watch: Michael Kors)

Well there's something we don't see every day - me, smiling, in a dress! Or more specifically me, smiling, in a summery uber-feminine retro-style dress. I spotted it outside a shop in Amsterdam and was drawn like a moth to a flame when I saw the print. I love poppies and have been looking for the perfect poppy print, subconsciously, for ages. So this one just called to me. Who knows, maybe I'll even get a petticoat to go underneath it and give me that proper Grease-style pouffy skirt?


When I left the house in the morning it was still a little too cool to go jacket-less, so thankfully my Zara red number matched perfectly. But by the time I got back the sun was out and the proper summery sun-drenched photos could commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment