3.6.15

The Green Coat


(Coat: Zara; Jumper: ASOS; Jeans: Topshop; Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Shoes: New Look; Watch: Michael Kors; Necklace and ring: Thomas Sabo)


It's June! Hands up if you've already spent your budget for 'non-essential-purchases this month'? *raises hand, in my defence I'm paid the penultimate week of the month*. But Zara has been killing it of late and I've got a few other pieces from them that I can't wait to blog about. I saw this coat at the start of the season and knew it would be the perfect thing to see me through spring and summer. Typically as soon as I was able to hot-foot it to the newly opened Tottenham-Court-Road-end-of-Oxford-Street store I was told it had sold out 'everywhere', which I knew translated to 'the only place left that has it is the sad-looking jumper sale that is the Oxford Street store nearer Topshop'. So off I went and thankfully I was right! Sad as that Zara store is it consistently delivers in terms of hard-to-find stock. 


PS I may have bought a second pair of these New Look flats...I've learned my lesson about not repurchasing items I wish I'd bought in bulk and when they're £22 it would be rude not to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment