25.7.15

A Little Boost



(Top and skirt: Topshop; Belt: ASOS; Shoes: M&S; Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Watch: Michael Kors: Jewellery: Thomas Sabo)

The eagle-eyed amongst you (jokes - I'm pretty sure it's only me who ever reads this blog) will notice this is strikingly similar to this look here only with a longer skirt, a (finally acquired) belt and a less terrified expression. Bloody hell, what had I seen there? Below is back to my usual sleepy face that's pretty accurate for 8 o'clock in the morning mid-week. 


This outfit - in the vein of Peggy Olson in my mind (as was the one linked to above) - is the outfit equivalent of a pep talk for me. Simple, easy and on-trend yet formal and together enough to make me feel like I could own a room when I walked into it to have a difficult conversation. And, in fact, the outfit wasn't needed. Or was it? Do the clothes maketh the man? I don't know, but I like them too much to be ok with not finding out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment