6.7.15

Matching Greens


(Jacket and skirt: Topshop; Shirt: Zara; Shoes: ASOS; Bag: Prada; Watch: Michael Kors)

For someone like me who feels decidedly out of kilter when not coordinated, it's very pleasing when a bag and a jacket sort of match. This jacket is from the winter; I'm so tired of stores selling items months before you need them, you have to be some kind of prospector to know what is going to be suitable and stylish for the season that the clothes you're being sold are actually wearable. Thankfully this jacket lasted. If I ever get familiar enough with my huge library (ok, whatever the collective term for clothes is, a problem?) by the end of the summer I'll definitely wear this with some rolled-up jeans and a white vest for long lazy summer afternoons in parks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment