7.7.15

Perfect


(Top, skirt, shoes and sunglasses: Topshop; Belt: from Boohoo jacket; Bag: Sophie Hulme; Watch: H Samuel; Necklace and ring: Thomas Sabo)

I LOVED this outfit. It was a bloody hot day (though not as insufferable as that horrid Wednesday where apparently it reached 37 degrees in central London so there was a LOT of suncream mixed in with my moisturiser this morning (equal parts of each, helps eradicate that nasty suncream stickiness and the smell and helps it spread and sink in better). So the best thing for it was a long but not too-long easy-to-wear skirt (along with the belt from my fringed jacket, because I foolishly got rid of my brown belts a while ago and am now desperately looking for another one) and the universally flattering shade of mustard. 


Also these SHOES. I went into Topshop and wandered around for a good hour just trying things on, noting specific in mind, and rejected everything until I saw these shoes. Not too tall, not too flat, they also come in grey/brown but these will be perfect with all the dark browns and oxbloods I'm eyeing up for autumn. The July issue of ELLE UK has got me properly drooling for the new season...

No comments:

Post a Comment